William Collings and Christian Cochrane had the following children:
(1) William Henry, born 4/10/1826 and baptized 31/1/1827 in St Andrew’s Church, Clifton, Gloucestershire. Occupation: Chemist and druggist. William died 16/9/1880 in “Elmsleigh”, St John's Road, Clifton, age 53. He never married.
(2) Christiana Eliza, born 18/3/1828 in Clifton and baptized 25/9/1828 in St Andrew’s, Clifton. Christiana died 2/3/1897 in Cambridge House Weston-super-Mare, age 68. She never married.
(3) Sarah Lavinia, born 19/2/1830 in Clifton and baptized 30/6/1830 in St Andrew’s, Clifton. Sarah died in October 1894 in Brislington, Somerset, age 64, and was buried 27/10/1894 in St Luke, Brislington. On 5/8/1858, when Sarah was age 28, she married Francis Henry Ryland, son of Thomas Ryland and Mary Llewellyn, in Westbury on Trym, Gloucestershire. Francis was born 18/11/1831 in Aston, Warwickshire and died 24/8/1907 in Brislington, age 75.
(4) Hannah Rosetta, born 29/3/1833 in Clifton and baptized 26/4/1833 in St Andrew’s, Clifton. It’s not known when Hannah died.
(5) Frederick Augustus, born 27/11/1835 in Clifton and baptized 14/9/1836 in St Andrew’s, Clifton. Frederick died in the quarter ending June 1838 in Clifton, age 2.