© S M Jones 2018. The information on this site is free for most uses. See the legal stuff for more information
Sixth Generation (continued)
12. Percy Frederick NEVILLE [Parents]. Born 21/3/1880 in Addington, Percy Frederick died died 17/3/1952 in Snodland, age 71. Occupation: Chalk quarry labourer.
An entry in the National Probate Calendar reads: “NEVILLE Percy Frederick of Bryncree 115 Holborough Road Snodland Kent died 17 March 1952 Administration London 30 August to Ruth Neville widow and Ruth Naomi Neville spinster. Effects £2572.” (The equivalent of around £74,330 today.)
In the quarter ending March 1902 when Percy Frederick was age 21, he married Ruth HENMAN, daughter of David & Eliza HENMAN in Malling. Ruth was born 17/11/1880 in Snodland and died quarter ending March 1974, age 93.
They had the following children, all born Snodland:
(1) Frederick Henman, born quarter ending December 1902. (2) Ruth Naomi, born 30/4/1904. (3) Faith, born quarter ending March 1913. (4) Stanley, born quarter ending September 1917.
11. Charles Ernest NEVILLE [Parents]. Born quarter ending September 1868 in Swanscombe, Charles Ernest died quarter ending March 1940 in Grenwich, age 71. Occupation: Cooper, later Fat melter.
In the quarter ending June 1890 when Charles Ernest was age 21, he married Lizzie MARLIN in Strood. Lizzie was born quarter ending June 1868 in Great Houghton, Northampton. It is not known when she died.
They had the following children:
(1) Charles Horace, born quarter ending December 1891 in Swanscombe. (2) George Herbert, born quarter ending December 1892 in Swanscombe. (3) Grace, born quarter ending June 1898 in Swanscombe. (4) Dorothy, born quarter ending December 1899 in Swanscombe.
(5) William Henry born quarter ending September 1902 in New Cross, London. (6) Herbert, born quarter ending March 1907 in Deptford.
(7) Elsie Elizabeth, born February 1910 in New Cross.
Thinking of discovering more about your family’s past? We can help. Visit our sister site Wharfedale Research for a range of family history research services and to find out about a FREE initial assessment.
|Legal stuff and Cookies|