© S M Jones 2018. The information on this site is free for most uses. See the legal stuff for more information
Fifth Generation (continued)
21. Ralph Bradbury [Parents]. Baptized 17/10/1794, Ralph died 22/2/1866 in Saddleworth, age 72.
On 22/2/1816, when Ralph was age 21, he married Mary BROADBENT in Saddleworth. Born about 1796, Mary was buried 25/2/1858 in Saddleworth.
They had the following children, all born/baptized in Saddleworth:
(1) John, baptized 8/6/1818. (2) Augusta, baptized 1/10/1820. (3) Sarah, baptized 3/11/1822. (4) Phebe, baptized 3/7/1825. On 3/2/1848, when Phebe was age about 22, she married James WINTERBOTTOM, son of Robert Winterbottom, at St Chad, Saddleworth. (5) Ann, baptized 23/11/1828. (6) Jonathan Rhodes . (7) James, born about 1835.
22. William Bradbury [Parents]. Baptized 15/2/1790 in Saddleworth. It is not known when William died. Occupation: Wool Weaver.
William married Betty (maiden name unknown) sometime before about 1827.
They had the following children, both born in Saddleworth:
(1) John, born about 1827. (2) Betty, born about 1829.
23. Benjamin BRADBURY [Parents]. Baptized 8/1/1797, Benjamin died quarter ending December 1879 in Liverpool, age 81. He was buried 19/12/1879 in Saddleworth. Benjamin was Landlord of Swan Inn, Dobcross until the late 1840s when he moved to Liverpool.
About 1822, when Benjamin was age about 25 he married Jane (maiden name unknown). Jane born about 1803 in Saddleworth & was buried there on 19/12/1871.
They had the following children, all born Saddleworth:
(1) Mary, born about 1823. (2) Sarah Ann, born about 1825. (3) William, born 21/9/1828. (4) James, born about 1835.
24. Ratcliffe (or Radcliffe) BRADBURY [Parents]. Baptized 14/7/1799 in Saddleworth, Ratcliffe died 5/9/1862 in Marshall Township, Iowa, age 63. Ratcliffe had emigrated to the USA with his family in 1855. Occupation, both in England and Iowa: Farmer.
On 18/9/1848, when Ratcliffe was age about 49, he married Ann SHAW, daughter of James SHAW, in Saddleworth. Ann was born 12/6/1822 in Saddleworth and died 2/5/1909 in Tama, Iowa, age 86.
They had the following children, both born Saddleworth:
(1) Elizabeth, born about 1845. It’s not known when Elizabeth died. (2) James Ratcliffe .
On 13/4/1865, when Ann was age 42, she married a widower Alexander H. BROCK, a farmer, in Tama, Iowa. Alexander was born around 1815 in Vermont and died February 1889 in Iowa, age about 73.
|Legal stuff and Cookies|