© S M Jones 2018. The information on this site is free for most uses. See the legal stuff for more information.
35. Jane Esther PARRIS [Parents]. Born 1/5/1865 in Illinois & died 13/12/1914, age 49. On 31/12/1883 Jane Esther married Thomas W. WRIGHT, in Shabbona, DeKalb County, Illinois. Thomas was born 1857 in Illinois. It’s not known when he died.
They had the following children, all born Iowa:
(1) Elizabeth F, born 1884. (2) Cora, born 1887. (3) George, born 1889. (4) Jennie Frances Jane, born 22/12/1900 & died 25/1/1967 in Santa Clara, California, age 66. On 22/6/1926 Jennie married James Edward GOODWIN, in St Louis. James Edward was born 11/10/1892 in Nashville, Tennessee.
36. James William PARRIS [Parents]. Born 25/12/1867 in Illinois & died 1949, age about 82. Occupation: High school teacher; later Superintendent of Schools for Cook County, Illinois. Around 1893 James William married Cora W. CLARK. Cora was born July 1873 In Indiana.
They had the following children, all born Illinois except Edna:
(1) Edna, born 1894 in Indiana. Edna married Charles HIPPSHAW, date unknown. (2) Lester, born 1897. (3) Noel Clark. (4) Raymond, born about 1901. (5) Kenneth, born about 1903. (6) Helen, born about 1906. (7) Esther, born about 1907.
37. John Butler PARRIS [Parents]. Born 8/9/1872 in Illinois & died 3/12/1936 in Winamac, Pulaski County, Indiana, age 64. Occupation: Farmer. On 21/12/1905 John Butler married Ada Ina CAMPBELL in Winamac, Pulaski County, Indiana. Ada Ina was born about 1886 in Indiana.
They had the following children, all born Indiana:
(1) Adaline, born about 1906. (2) Doris, born about 1908. (3) Butler, born about 1908. (4) Francis, born about 1910. (5) John William, born 17/9/1919. On 31/7/1943 John William married Dorothy McDERMOTT in Los Angeles, California.
Thinking of discovering more about your family’s past? Visit our sister site Wharfedale Research for a range of family history research services and to find out about a FREE initial assessment.