© S M Jones 2016. The information on this site is free for most uses. See the legal stuff for more information.
26. Alfred George PARRIS. Born 30/5/1863 in Halling & died 1916, age 52. On 24/7/1882 Alfred George married Mary Ellen CAPON, daughter of James CAPON, at St Mary Parish Church, Strood. Mary Ellen was born 1/10/1862 & died 1930, age about 68.
They had the following children:
(1) Ada Rebecca Capon, born 30/5/1883 in Snodland. On 28/11/1903 Ada married Ernest John MAYATT, son of William MAYATT & Amelia MONK, at Halling Parish Church.
(2) Cicely M. E., born about 1885 in Snodland. (3) George Edmund Wood, born 4/6/1886 in Birling. (4) William Henry James, born 4/6/1888 in Birling. (5) James Capon .
(6) Jane Frances, born 1/4/1892 in Hoxton, London. (7) Rosalind May, born 13/9/1893 in Hoxton. (8) Alfred Thomas, born 29/11/1894 in Hoxton & died 3/6/1984 in Snodland, age 89. On 27/3/1915 Alfred married Alice Mary ALLINGHAM in Malling. (9) Ernest Albert Victor, born 3/9/1896. (10) Violet Ruth, born 9/8/1898. (11) Grace Evelyn, born 16/6/1900. (12) Elsie Constance Naomi, born 17/7/1902. (13) Alfred Richard J., born 3/7/1904.
(14) Augustus Claude, born 12/7/1906 & died age 2 months. He was buried 29/9/1906 in Halling.
27. Edward PARRIS. Born 1874 in Halling & died November 1915 in Snodland, age 41. He was buried 15/11/1915 in Snodland cemetery. Occupation: Lime Labourer (1901); Carrier & Coal Merchant (1911). In 1897 Edward married Ada Emily EDMONDS in Strood. Ada Emily was born about 1868 in Hornsey, Middlesex.
They had one child:
(1) Edward William .
Thinking of discovering more about your family tree? Visit our linked site FindMyAncestor.net for a range of family history research services and to find out about a FREE initial assessment.