© S M Jones 2016. The information on this site is free for most uses. See the legal stuff for more information.
18. Arthur PARRIS. Born 1867 in Chislehurst, it’s not known when Arthur died. Occupation: Infantry private (1891); Horse keeper on farm (1901). In 1891 Arthur married Mary Ann GODDARD in Canterbury. Mary Ann was born about 1874 in Frimley; it’s not known when she died.
They had the following children:
(1) Ellen Annie, born 1892 in Canterbury.
(2) Edith Ethel, born 1/4/1895 in Ramsgate. In 1915 Edith married her cousin Norman Jack PARRIS in Lewisham. (3) Arthur Charles, born 1898 in Kingston. (4) Winifred May, born 1899 in Lewisham. (5) Millicent, born 1906 in Lewisham.
19. John PARRIS. Born 1868 in Sheerness, it’s not known when he died but it was between 1901 & 1911. He appeared in the former census but not the latter. In 1888 John married Kate Jane SULLIVAN in Portsea. Kate was born about 1868 in Upnor, Kent. It’s not known when she died.
They had the following children, both born Sheerness:
(1) Violet May, born 1899. 2) Redvers John, born 1900.
20. Ernest John PARRIS. Born 21/1/1883 in St Saviour, Southwark & baptized 6/2/1883 at All Hallows, Southwark. Ernest died 1934 in Portsmouth, age 51. In 1903 Ernest John married Elizabeth Mary A. DOWNS in Portsmouth. Elizabeth was born 1883 in Portsea & died in 1966, age about 83.
They had the following children, all born Portsmouth:
(1) Ernest Samuel J, born 1904. (2) Alfred James, born 5/1/1906 & died July 1989, age 83. (3) Reginald Charles . (4) Victor, born 1910 & died 1996, age about 85. (5) Ethel, born 1913. (6) Leonard W, born 1916 & died 1989, age about 73. (7) Harold, born 16/7/1918 & died 1990, age about 72. (8) Irene, born 1921.
Thinking of discovering more about your family tree? Visit our linked site FindMyAncestor.net for a range of family history research services and to find out about a FREE initial assessment.