© S M Jones 2016. The information on this site is free for most uses. See the legal stuff for more information.
3. Peter HOWARD. Born 31/12/1820 & baptized 12/4/1821 at Lane Independent, Holmirth. Peter died quarter ending September 1896 in Huddersfield, age 75. In the quarter ending June 1845, when Peter was age about 24, he married Amelia COLDWELL, daughter of Ebenezer & Lydia COLDWELL, in Huddersfield. Amelia was born 8/1/1825 & died quarter ending March 1903, age 78.They had the following children:
(1) Brook, born quarter ending March 1848 in Huddersfield & died there quarter ending September 1914, age 66. (2) Joe, born 1850 in Cartworth & died quarter ending September 1869 in Dewsbury, age 19. (3) Silvanus, born quarter ending June 1860 in Batley & died quarter ending June 1867 in Dewsbury, age about 7. (4) Annie Lydia, born quarter ending March 1864 in Dewsbury. & died quarter ending December 1919 in Gravesend, Kent, age 55.
4. Reuben HOWARD. Born 14/3/1823 & baptized 8/5/1823 at Lane Independent, Holmfirth. Reuben died 18/3/1895 in Saddleworth, age 72. Occupation: Woollen warper. In the quarter ending September 1849, when Reuben was age 26, he married Sarah SENIOR, daughter of John & Hannah SENIOR. Sarah was born 20/1/1829 & baptized 14/6/1829, both events in Holmfirth. She died about 1859. They had the following children:
(1) Senior . (2) Luke . (3) Vincent . (4) Lister .
In the quarter ending September 1861, when Reuben was age 38, he married Catherine FOULKES. Born 16/2/1836 in Hulme, Manchester, Catherine died 1/1/1901 in Stretford, Manchester, age 64. They had the following children:
(1) Sarah Elizabeth, born quarter ending March 1871 & died quarter ending June 1871 in Saddleworth. (2) Harry . (3) Reuben, born quarter ending June 1874 in Saddleworth.
Thinking of discovering more about your family tree? Visit our linked site FindMyAncestor.net for a range of family history research services and to find out about a FREE initial assessment.