© S M Jones 2017. The information on this site is free for most uses. See the legal stuff for more information.
96. Charles George William CHAPPLE [Parents]. Born 3/2/1910 in St Pancras, London & died 31/5/1971, age 61. On 6/6/1936 when Charles George William was 26, he married Rose Joan JUPP in Lewisham. Born 26/4/1916 & died 29/8/1994, age 78. They had the following children:
(1) Keith John, born 26/8/1941 in Catford & died 24/3/2014 in Stockport, age 72. (2) Avril Jean, born 12/10/1945 & died 23/10/1945. And 2 others still living.
97. Frederick Albert CHAPPLE [Parents]. Born 14/7/1912 in Shoreditch & died 16/11/1992, age 80. In the quarter ending December 1939, when Frederick was age 27, he married Irene COHEN in Lewisham. Born 10/3/1918 in Liverpool, Irene died 16/10/1994, age 76. They had 9 children who are still living.
98. Robert James CHAPPLE [Parents]. Born quarter ending June 1870 in Beer, Devon & died 1948, age 78. Occupation: Fisherman. In quarter ending March 1896, when Robert James was 26, he married Elizabeth Ann BARTLETT, daughter of Francis BARTLETT, a fisherman, in Axminster. Born about 1868 in Beer, Elizabeth Ann died 1940, age 72. They had the following children, all born Beer:
(1) George Henry, born quarter ending June 1897. (2) Percy Harold, born quarter ending June 1899. (3) Norman James, born quarter ending June 1901. (4) Francis James, born quarter ending June 1904. In the quarter ending December 1927, when Francis James was age 23, he married Lilian Dorothy WHITE in Axminster. Lilian Dorothy was born about 1905. (5) Clifford John, born quarter ending June 1906. The 1911 census suggests two further children died in infancy. They have yet to be traced.
Thinking of discovering more about your family tree? Visit our linked site FindMyAncestor.net for a range of family history research services and to find out about a FREE initial assessment.