© S M Jones 2017. The information on this site is free for most uses. See the legal stuff for more information.
90. Robert John CHAPPLE [Parents]. Born 15/6/1854 in Exeter & died 6/4/1902 in Leeds, age 47. Buried in Woodhouse Cemetery, Leeds. On 20/12/1883, when Robert John was 29, he married Emma Jane Eliza PIGGOTT, in Leeds. Born 12/7/1851 in Buckden, Huntingdonshire, Emma Jane Eliza died 29/6/1949 in Leeds, age 97. They had the following children:
(1) Dorothy Maud, born 12/2/1885 in Birmingham, Dorothy died 16/3/1974 in Gloucester, age 89. (2) Frederick Robert
91. Cecil Harry Cridge CHAPPLE [Parents]. Born 3/2/1900 in Dalwood, Cecil Harry Cridge died 1978, age 77. About 1923 when Cecil Harry Cridge was 22, he married Dorothy Daisy BAGWELL. Born about 1905 in Devon, Dorothy Daisy died 1999, age 94. They had the following children:
(1) Jack Ralph, born 1932 in Axminster. Jack Ralph died 1996, age 64. And 4 others who may still be living.
92. Edgar George Oliver CHAPPLE [Parents]. Born 16/6/1895 in Axminster, Edgar George Oliver died quarter ending December 1983 in Warminster, Wiltshire, age 88. In the quarter ending March 1921, when Edgar George Oliver was age 25, he married Edith Hannah ROWE in Beaminster, Dorset. Edith Hannah was born 4/2/1897 in Axminster & died 1980, age 83. They had the following children:
(1) John William, born 1921 & died 1971, age 49. (2) Frances, born 1923. And 2 others who may still be living.
Thinking of discovering more about your family tree? Visit our linked site FindMyAncestor.net for a range of family history research services and to find out about a FREE initial assessment.