© S M Jones 2018. The information on this site is free for most uses. See the legal stuff for more information.
42. George CHAPPLE [Parents]. Baptized 13/1/1796 in Membury & died 1866, age 71. On 25/5/1820 when George was 25, he married Ann DENSLOW in Membury. Born about 1796, Ann died 1858, age 62. They had the following children:
(1) Thomas, baptized 21/3/1824. (2) Mary, born 1832. (3) Sarah, born 1837.
43. Henry CHAPPLE [Parents]. Baptized 27/9/1798 in Membury. It is not known when Henry died. On 17/3/1829 when Henry was 30, he married Elizabeth DENSLOW, in Axminster. Baptized 20/12/1800 in Membury, Elizabeth died 1883, age 83. They had the following children:
44. William CHAPPLE [Parents]. Born Sept 1798 in Membury, William died quarter ending December 1856 in Axminster, age 58. In 1822, when William was 24, he married Frances RUSS. Born in 1794, Frances died in 1873, age 79. They had the following children, all born Axminster:
(1) William (2) Henry (3) John (4) Mary Ann, born in 1832. About 1855, when Mary Ann was about 23, she married Henry TRIVETT, son of Richard TRIVETT & Jenny HAWKER. (5) Selina, born 1836. On 3/7/1855, when Selina was age 19, she was found guilty at the Dorchester Quarter Sessions of “Stealing 2lbs weight of bacon, the property of George Yeatman, at Wimborne Minster on the 3rd May 1855." She was sentenced to 14 days’ hard labour. On 1/9/1859, when Selina was age about 23, she married John POWERS (1835-?) in St Andrews, Monkton Wyld, Dorset. (6) Richard (7) Elizabeth, born about 1840.
45. Robert CHAPPLE [Parents]. Born 1788, it is not known when Robert died. In 1821, when Robert was 33, he married Mary MITCHELL. Born in 1794, Mary died in 1828, age 34. They had the following children:
(1) Elizabeth, born 1821. (2) Anne, born 1824.
Thinking of discovering more about your family’s past? Visit our sister site Wharfedale Research for a range of family history research services and to find out about a free initial consultation