© S M Jones 2018. The information on this site is free for most uses. See the legal stuff for more information.
10. Philip CHAPPLE [Parents]. It’s not known when Philip was born. He died April 1683 and was buried 16/4/1683 in Offham. On 30/8/1653 Philip married Mary BETT in Offham. It’s not known when Mary was born. She died June 1705 and was buried 10/6/1705 in Offham. They had the following children:
(1) Ralph, born 9/11/1654 in Offham and baptized there 28/11/1654. It’s not known when Ralph died. (2) Betty, It’s no known when Betty was born but she died May 1739 and was buried 23/5/1739 in Offham.
11. Zachary CHAPPLE [Parents]. Zachary died in 1695. Zachary married Joyce (maiden name & date unknown). They had one known child:
(1) Zachary, born 12/2/1655 in Offham and baptized there 4/3/1655. It’s not known when Zachary died.
12. Nicholas CHAPPLE [Parents]. Baptized 21/6/1615 in Seaton, Devon & died in 1645, age 30. On 20/7/1640 when Nicholas was age 25, he married Sarah PAULE. They had the following children, both baptized Seaton & Beer:
(1) Sarah, baptized 1/1/1640. (2) Nicholas, baptized 20/1/1642.
Nicholas also married Joan EDWARDS (date unknown). They had the following children:
13. Richard CHAPPLE [Parents]. Born 1610 & died 1670, age 60. In 1640 when Richard was 30, he married Margaret WEITH (possibly Worth), born 1612, died 1641, age 29. They had one known child:
Richard also married Eleanor (maiden name unknown). Born about 1615, Eleanor died 1674, age 59. They had one known child:
(1) Eleanor, born 1652 in Dalwood.
Thinking of discovering more about your family’s past? We can help. Visit our sister site Wharfedale Research for a range of family history research services and to find out about a FREE initial assessment.