© S M Jones 2017. The information on this site is free for most uses. See the legal stuff for more information.
1. Thomas BRADBURY. Born about 1696 in Saddleworth, it is not known when Thomas died. Of Dig-lee. In 1721, when Thomas was age about 25, he married Dinah (maiden name not given in the records) in Saddleworth. They had the following children:
(1) Mark, baptized 11/3/1722. (2) James, baptized 21/2/1725. (3) George (4) Dinah, baptized 9/4/1732.
2. George BRADBURY [Parents] Baptized 7/1/1728 at St Chad’s Church, Saddleworth, it is not known when George died. On 18/1/1751, when George was age about 22, he married Alice HARROPP daughter of John & Martha HARROPP, of Green. Alice was baptized 9/7/1730. It is not known when she died. They had the following children, all baptized in Saddleworth:
(1) John, baptized 13/1/1751. (2) Thomas, baptized 1/4/1753 & died June 1757, age 4. He was buried 10/6/1757. (3) Dinah, baptized 11/6/1758. (4) Alice, baptized 12/11/1760.
(5) George (6) Thomas, baptized 2/11/1768 & died 1768. He was buried 3/11/1768. (7) Sarah, baptized 1/7/1770.
3. George BRADBURY [Parents] Baptized 24/4/1763 in Diggle Edge, Saddleworth, it is not known when George died. Of Littlemoor. On 17/8/1785, when George was age about 22, he married Mally BOTTOMLEY. No details about Mally are known. They had the following children, all baptized in Saddleworth:
(1) Ralph, baptized 6/1/1788. (2) James, baptized 15/11/1789. (3) Radcliffe (4) Thomas, baptized 9/6/1794. (5) Mary, baptized 24/1/1800. (6) Joseph, baptized 5/12/1802.
(7) Ben, baptized 18/5/1805.
Thinking of discovering more about your family’s past? Visit our sister site Wharfedale Research for a range of family history research services and to find out about a FREE initial assessment.